At least 13 arrests are made in Portland as a right-wing rally is confronted by left-wing protesters.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/world-us-canada-49382386

Fuck me. What a pro-antifa article. I don't think it could be more of a promotional piece.

False Proud Boys are not far right at all you lying rats, they have never attacked anyone they have only defended themselves from Antifa terrorist, this whole thing was done by Antifa like it always is, Antifa guys have already been arrested at least one for being armed was taken out by police, dozens have attacked people and property because they are scum. Lying rats.

'Southern Poverty Law Center', a communist slander machine, is neither the congress nor the court. Who care its classification while it does not observe the existing US laws?

As always, goys, patriots and 'nationalists' (even those as cucked as the Proud Boys) are far-right extremists while the literal communists who comprise 'antifa' are just left-wing 'counter protesters'.

The background is the communist organisation 'Antifa' (The communist party of Germany) has been attacking everyone else since 1932. Post WW II, communists had no protected civil rights in any civilised country. Hence the 50 year Cold War sanction against USSR.

Edit History

2019-51-Sa 09:51:01 pm

The background is the communist organisation 'Antifa' (The communist party of Germany) has been attacking everyone else since the 1932. Post WW II, communists had no protected civil rights in any civilised country. Hence the 50 year Cold War sanction against USSR.

Andy ngo does not approve of this messege

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...