The US ambassador to Poland said the stickers would promote hatred and intolerance.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/world-europe-49037275

Nah the LGBT community are the ones causing intolerance and hatred.

We could do with one of those here, starting at Land's End and finishing at John o'Groats.

Well, if those fucktards (lgb fucking whatever) want a safe space, then by god i want a safe space away from them and their fucking degenerate beliefs.

Doesn't matter how I feel about Poland in general - they're doing good on this front.

Im good with this JS if you can have all blk graduation & nonwhite days, no homo zones are fair game!!!

Edit History

2019-56-Th 08:56:35 pm

Im good w/ this JS if you can have all blk graduation & nonwhite days, no homo zones are fair game!!!

Goodness me, aren't all these cultures so very different! I mean, imagine trying to lump me in with a Polish chap, simply because we are both what some people call 'white' although, I am actually a fleshy colour, not devoid of colour, or blank. I find this to be extremely objectionable, and it offends me.

The US ambassador to Poland should shut the fuck up

Can we get "Polish free zones" in what were once British towns? Close down all the "Polish Grocers", stop them claiming tax credits, bringing their elderly parents to come and suck on the teets of the NHS as well as send child benefit paid in sterling back to Poland?

It's gone too far. Most people (except certain peaceful religions) are happy to support tolerance and equality for the LGBT community, but don't necessarily appreciate being made to constantly celebrate and promote it in the office, on our streets, on TV, in shops and restaurants . It's just bizarre that we're worshipping how a minority of people prefer to have sex. Why?

Jeszcze Polska nie zgineta

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...