There is a fear that the full scale of the challenge is still not understood by security services.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/world-europe-48830980

Simple answer; no. What you've got is ordinary people, expressing concern about immigration, being smeared (and in Sweden, jailed) as "far-right". Keep ignoring this and there'll be more violence.

The fear is that people are beginning to use critical thinking again, and refusing to follow the established New World Order nonsense. People are waking up.

lets talk about the far left and their rise in political violence

I think the opposite is true. I think too many reasonable ideas (even if we might disagree with them) are mis-labeled as "hate speech" because diversity of thought is considered a sin. It's funny how all the masses are in favour of diversity until the moment someone has an idea that disagrees with the herd.

I don't think I can take the time to detail the problems with all the bias, gossip and innuendo in this article

Gab and 8chan logos with graphics of purist white and blood red seeping around the edges?

So many unnamed groups and sources, I was half expecting to see "(((them)))" .

So blissfully un-self-aware, they go from suggesting the far right relies on "the narrative of censorship" to lauding the tech companies for their "push back."

Which came first, the censorship or the narrative?

Christchurch may have been a turning point for how the interaction of online material and real-world violence is dealt with. Yes - the NZ, Australian governments and Big Tech and the Media including the BBC have decided to do everything Tarrant said he wanted. Well done to you all, you dangerous autocrats. You parrot his sucker-jokes about online games, completely disregard his stated motives when it doesn't suit your narrative, just as you disregard Sellner's disavowal of Tarrant, when it doesn't suit your narrative.

If you're just going to ignore all the evidence about people's opinions in terms what they say and do and ascribe whatever motives you fancy, there was really no point in any interviews. You're just a gossip rag.

You write that "Far right activity on the internet threatens to spill over into violence in the real world, according to some observers". Well, it has been years that the far left "antifa" and SJWS have already spilled into violence in the real world, where have you been to not even aknowledge it? However, who the heck those obscure "observers" are? What data are they basing on their observations? You mention only a single episode. That's not exactly a scientific analysis of data and facts by neutral observers, that seems only the umpteenth bullshit.

Edit History

2019-56-Mo 03:56:06 pm

You write that "Far right activity on the internet threatens to spill over into violence in the real world, according to some observers". Well, it has been years that the far left "antifa" and SJWS have already spilled into violence in the real world, where have you been to not even aknowledge it? However, who the heck those obscure "observers" are? We want names and facts, or it's just the umpteenth bullshit.

There is a realization by more and more people that Western countries are being taken over by Islamic invaders. People like Tommy Robinson who speak up about grooming gangs are persecuted and imprisoned.

Those are the facts. Wake up.

Edit History

2019-07-Mo 08:07:41 am

There is a realization by more and more people that western countries are being taken over by Islamic invaders. People like Tommy Robinson who speak up about grooming gangs are persecuted and imprisoned.

Those are the facts. Wake up.

I often wonder if the people behind these articles know what they are advocating for, they clearly do not know how the internet works XD and they also do not know that the tighter they tighten their grip on the internet, the more people will slip out of their fingers and find alternative services and sites that do not restrict speech or any of that stuff.

I thought conspiracy theories were stupidly banned off many sites. (Why? Conspiracies do exist - otherwise how could Jimmy Saville thrive in the BBC for so many years). However it seems you can still find them alive and kicking on the BBC. In their eyes one incident means the shadowy forces of worldwide conservatives are gathering against the pristine clean Left... in this case the conspiracy theory is utter tosh.

(hehehehe)

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...