Thousands of EU citizens have been unable to vote in the European elections, a campaign group says.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/uk-politics-48384000

Why would non-British EU citizens be allowed to vote for British representatives to the EU?!

And plenty of British citizens abroad in EU were flat out denied a vote, including myself. But no, let's talk about voting forms turning up late and inconveniencing 3 people.

I love the "I want my voice heard" part of this article, deliciously ironic. Does this mean the results should be overturned BBC? Oh wait, it was only a handful of people and they were upset because they democratic right would have made such a difference to the results. LOL HONK HONK

Why the fuck would "EU citizens" be allowed to vote for UK representatives in the European Parliament, anyway? That's akin to me, as an American, demanding a vote in Canadian elections because it's part of North America...and to think these BBC and Remoaner assholes want to talk about "election meddling" or the sanctity of democracy. What a goddamn farce.

Oh no, twelve - or maybe, OMG, twenty - dudes were not able to vote on these elections. On this basis perhaps the whole multi-million pound operation has been rendered into a pile of shit and that the have-nots in the UK should consider their votes of no value whatsoever. Yeh, we have a mandate to stay in the EU and to turn our British citizens into cannon fodder to fight under an EU flag fighting a Christian, Democrat, law-recognising Russia for the sake of a Prussian dream of expansionism.

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...