The stories of three pioneers who defied societal norms by converting to Islam.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/uk-england-48069763

Bet you had to dig long and hard to find this story about weird marginal Victorians. Pity you didn't devote those kind of efforts to reporting grooming gangs.

On the day after the day that the mainstream media has lied by omission about the events surrounding the Tommy Robinson rally in Oldham the BBC leads the Manchester region page with a feel-good story about Muslims/Islam. How very strange..... It's almost like they have a narrative to push.

Edit History

2019-16-Su 05:16:02 pm

On a day that mainstream media has lied by omission about the events surrounding the Tommy Robinson rally in Oldham the BBC leads the Manchester region page with a feel-good story about Muslims/Islam. How very strange..... It's almost like they have a narrative to push.

2019-19-Su 05:19:37 pm

On a day that the mainstream media has lied by omission about the events surrounding the Tommy Robinson rally in Oldham the BBC leads the Manchester region page with a feel-good story about Muslims/Islam. How very strange..... It's almost like they have a narrative to push.

Report on this, rather than feel good muslim stories, you hacks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVDtmAb68KM

Every generation has its morons....

The BBC "News" must really have had to dredge the archives to come up with this piece of arcane trivia. Is it supposed to inspire me to convert? The Victorians also used to send children up chimneys, people to work houses and had a queen who would bathe, fully clothed. I suppose Victoria had that in common with the modern day troglodytes who bathe in full body "burkinis". BBC=PURE propaganda fake news. Honk honk

Edit History

2019-42-Su 10:42:19 pm

The BBC "News" must really have had to dredge the archives to come up with this piece of arcane trivia. Is it supposed to inspire me to convert? The Victorians also used to send children up chimneys, people to work houses and had a queen who would bath, fully clothed. I suppose Victoria had that in common with the modern day troglodytes who bathe in full body "burkinis". BBC=PURE propaganda fake news. Honk honk

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...