Investigators say they are considering whether the attack in north London was a hate crime.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/uk-49390285

Dripping with autism, Corben calls Tinkerbell a 'journalist' and that it was "an attack on free speech"

Tinkerbell, the little queer boy who does nothing but advocate de-platforming and violence against people who disagree with him.

Still no description given of the attackers

It's been like two days and this is still funny.

Another Jussie Smollett attacked, on the streets of London. Be on the look-out for blond neo-natsys, with that awful cocker spanli dialect or wathever.

Anyone other than Mao Zedong is far right for an open communist.

Man advocates for political violence and punching Nazis.

Man shocked when attacked and asks "Why did they punch me I'm not a Nazi".

It's sad, but I have as much sympathy for Owen as he has towards the victims of violence from the Left. If he stood up for the principle that political violence is never correct, regardless of the position on the political spectrum, then he would have my sympathy.

"You reap what you sow"

Edit History

2019-19-Mo 08:19:36 pm

Man advocates for political violence. Man shocked by political violence (when he is the victim)

2019-25-Mo 08:25:54 pm

Man advocates for political violence.

Man shocked by political violence (when he is the victim)

2019-26-Mo 08:26:33 pm

Man advocates for political violence and punching Nazis.

Man shocked when attacked and asks "Why did they punch me I'm not a Nazi".

It's sad, but I have as much sympathy for Owen as he has towards the victims of violence from the Left. If he stood up for the principle that political violence is never correct, regardless of their position on the political spectrum, then he would have my sympathy.

"You reap what you sow"

"Senseless"?

So it wasn't politically motivated then? These people need to get their stories straight (if you'll pardon the expression Owen).

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...