Jack Dorsey said he would give 28% of his wealth towards efforts to "disarm" the pandemic.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/technology-52209690

He's only doing this because Twitter, Facebook, Google and others just got the green light to be investigated for censorship. My guess is he's slush funding the 1 billion to secretly squirrel away and launder in case he gets sued into the dirt, under the guise and public image of being a great guy. He's also been heavily investing into Bitcoin.

Edit History

2020-12-We 08:12:38 am

He's only doing this because Twitter, Facebook, Google and others just got the green light to be investigated for censorship. My guess is he's slush funding the 1 billion to secretly squirrel away and launder in case he gets sued into the dirt.

2020-13-We 08:13:31 am

He's only doing this because Twitter, Facebook, Google and others just got the green light to be investigated for censorship. My guess is he's slush funding the 1 billion to secretly squirrel away and launder in case he gets sued into the dirt, under the guise and public image of being a great guy.

Hes doing it to get free press, if he didnt he wouldve come under fire, i doubt its for legit reasons

"Pledges"

Jack is a retard and Twitter is the bathroom wall of the internet.

Why not? It's not like this is his money. Jack's fortune came from CIA black money.

Trends should delete this.

Thanks, Jack. 😀

Dissenter
connecting...