The star dispenses with platitudes as she accepts Billboard's woman of the decade award.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/entertainment-arts-50763774

C*nt of the Decade is a cleavage whore singer?

Why women should not vote...

Says a white tranny.

Enjoy dying alone with a bunch of cats

These people are so self absorbed. Just take the fucking award, say thank you and GTFO. I like her music, but, stop with this bullshit already.

"Have you ever heard someone say about a male artist, 'I really like his songs, but I don't know what it is - there's just something about him I don't like?' Brett Kavanaugh was unavailable for comment. Now, go piss up a rope, "t-swizzle".

Men don't get criticized? WTF is this entitled bitch talking about! Screw you BBC and screw all celebrities. And I'm glad to say I have never heard one fucking song by this so called artist. I don't listen to shit!

Edit History

2019-18-Fr 06:18:20 pm

Men don't get criticized? WTF is this entitled bitch talking about! Screw you BBC and screw all celebrities.

I GUARANTEE, that DOZENS of men are instrumental in both your Career and your Success...

And

Millions more are instrumental in your continued success, as FANS.

But please, Get More Woke...

We wan't to see you go broke ;-)

Delusional childless manless spoiled brat.

shut your filthy, entitled whore mouth and #GoMakeSomePie

As long as these people keep making money they will keep trying to influence. The issue I find with it all is that I think eventually we may find out they did not actually make that much money at all. That it is a house of cards that eventually falls down because they are trying to convince people that everyone else believe X,Y,Z... (insert nonsense cause here). I am thinking along the lines of Disney buying their own tickets to movies, merchandise, ect to try and make a market using the band wagon effect and hide their bad investments because most folks are not drinking their propaganda koolaid.

These folks like Swift are just a spokesperson for the globalist agenda. The agenda seems to include man hate, "Climate Change" changed from "Global Warming" (they hop back and forth on it), the break up of the family unit, instituting communism in the West, Gun confiscation, ect ect ect (insert Far left talking points).

when the house of cards finally falls on this fraud I just hope we remember full well who stood where. It just sucks waiting...

Dissenter
connecting...