The singer says she told Warner Music UK an industry figure had sexually assaulted her.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/entertainment-arts-49682923

If you dont report it to the police I have zero sympathy or trust in the allegation. So you expect someones life to be turned upside-down because a wamen said something.

IF it happened then report it to the police.

Simple! Using the press & social media does not help you or your cause. All it does it make people suspicious of your actions by doing so.

Sounds to me like another woman wanting to be more than equal...She used the phrase "I passed out in his bed" meaning she was drunk and or high at the time. So then the question is did guy who was also likely inebriated misinterpret her claim she lost her keys as an excuse for dude to invite her to his room? Did he say what she said he did or was it something more along the lines of why don't you go to my bed and I'll be there in a minute.

More than that did she actually go to his bed intending to have sex with him, but didn't remember after blacking out?

....Cuz I can tell ya right now I gave a buddy's drunk girlfriend a ride home from a party once and she was all over me then passed out. When I got her home(her home) and woke her up she didn't remember anything, but 20 minutes before she was more than willing to cheat on her boyfriend.

Edit History

2019-00-Fr 03:00:34 pm

Sounds to me like another woman wanting to be more than equal...She used the phrase "I passed out in his bed" meaning she was drunk and or high at the time. So then the question is did guy who was also likely inebriated misinterpret her claim she lost her keys as an excuse for dude to invite her to his room? Did he say what she said he did or was it something more along the lines of why don't you go to my bed and I'll be there in a minute.

More than that did she actually go to his bed intending to have sex with him, but didn't remember after blacking out?

....Cuz I can tell ya right now I gave a buddy's drunk girl friend a ride home from a party once and she was all over me then passed out. When I got her home(her home) and woke her up she didn't remember anything.

She's not known for making wise decisions.

https://madworldnews.com/liberal-celeb-house-refugees/

Dissenter
connecting...