Diageo's investment in alcohol-free spirit maker Seedlip shows how big firms want to reach non-drinkers.
47 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/business-49355057

Wait,....what could we call these new alcohol free drinks? Let's see, no hard liquor so maybe something like,... wait for it......Soft Drinks. We could have all types of flavors like orange and grape...

Fucking madness! a non alcoholic spirit more expensive then an alcoholic one.

Next: Heroin-free heroin.

In progress? Sex-free sex.

0.0 alcohol beers have been around for over 10 years in the US - what's new here?

If a beer or spirit doesn't have alcohol what's the point? It's not like most alcohol tastes "good" and everyone thinks you're a fag for actually bothering to buy/drink something that tastes like alcohol but doesn't get you toasted. Better off just drinking some ice tea or something if you don't drink. At least that tastes good and you don't look like a nerd.

INSANITY INTENSIFIES

They've invented lemon-free Sprite. slow clap

So, now non-alcoholic soft drinks going to be cheaper than actual alcohol... So if spirit going to be cheap, I think I will start to drink only spirit. That's how you drive people in to alcoholism.

Edit History

2019-28-Su 12:28:34 pm

So, now non-alcoholic soft drinks going to be cheaper than actual alcohol... So if spirit going to be cheap, the I think I will start to drink only spirit. That's how you drive people in alcoholism.

2019-29-Su 12:29:15 pm

So, now non-alcoholic soft drinks going to be cheaper than actual alcohol... So if spirit going to be cheap, I think I will start to drink only spirit. That's how you drive people in alcoholism.

Diageo oxymoron of the century "alcohol free spirit"!? Seriously you couldn't make this shit up. What sort of sappy cunt would drink that shit. No surprise that anybody with two brain cells on active duty would just say no.

Edit History

2019-52-Su 01:52:28 pm

Diageo oxymoron of the century "alcohol free spirit"!? Seriously you couldn't make this shit up.

"We exist to solve this dilemma. What do you drink when you're not drinking?" says Ben Branson, founder of the Chilterns-based business.

I don't choose not to drink and then try to find some other sugary poison to hasten my trip towards cancer and diabetes.

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...