Dina says Alabama's ban on abortion even in cases of rape and incest treats women as "an incubator".
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.com
news/av/world-us-canada-48262240/alabama-abortion-ban-i-had-to-give-birth-to-my-rapist-s-child

Oh here we go, the BBC bang on cue with a story about the most extreme case where abortion might be justified. What about all the cases of babies who are exterminated late term? No BBC feature about them. No pathetic fawning "women's rights" liberals to represent them. BBC=PURE FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA. Honk honk

She had to give birth? The law just passed. Fuck you propagandists.

This didn't actually happen. Nobody said that headline.

So much better to "commodify" babies.

"I don't want to to be inconvenienced for a few months and then put the baby up for adoption, I'd rather kill the child and throw it away."

Curious how much bull shit is in this story to push the left wing narrative.

Because it's certainly and absolutely impossible to induce a miscarriage without harming the woman.

What is rape ratio pregnancies compared to the whores who just opens their legs? This is as bad as the media making teen suicide seem like a crisis when it's middle aged men who commit the most suicides. Where's their MTV commercials?

I call bullshit on this story

BBC, so balanced. I wonder when they'll show pictures of tiny bloody fully formed hands and feet being piled up on an operating table. Perhaps they should invite this Ob-Gyn to be interviewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZXQBhTszpU

Trending On www.bbc.com
Trending Comments On www.bbc.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...