Video of the incident shows a figure approach their vehicle, before opening fire and running away.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-us-canada-54137838

I bet the BBC hated writing this article. This is a VERY short article written in a very neutral, and Trump isn't invoked or quoted, as he called them "Animals".

"Protesters shouted anti-police slogans and ..."
The "protesters", presumably mostly-peaceful, were Black Lives Matter protesters, a small fact that the BBC appears to have missed.
They were shouting "We hope they die", and then threatening the crowd-control police at the hospital with "You're next"; the BBC missed that too.

Edit History

2020-12-Su 04:12:29 pm

I bet the BBC hated writing this article. This is a VERY short article written in a very neutral, and Trump isn't invoked or quoted, as he called them "Animals".

"Protesters shouted anti-police slogans and ..."
The "protesters", presumably mostly-peaceful, were Black Lives Matter protesters, a small fact that the BBC appears to have missed.
They were shouting "We hope they die", and then threatening the police there with "You're next"; the BBC missed that too.

Gosh, that's completely out of the blue isn't it?

Any comment from any of those people who got on their knees in support of a violently anti-police movement? Lewis? Sir Keir? That Banjo fellow?

Pretty ambiguous report from the BBC, no making assumptions about the motive that we usually expect from them.

I get the impression the BBC cant contain their glee over this episode as its basically what they've been cheerleading for over the past couple of months.

BBC is partially responsible for this shit. Hope you're very proud, cunts.

Quotation marks for ambush - typical BBC.

Execution would have been more accurate.

Dissenter
connecting...