The US House speaker, who has called Mr Trump a coward for not wearing a mask, claimed ignorance of rules.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-us-canada-53994209

WTF? Have the BBC fucked up hear reporting anti-Democrat news? Wait until the editor comes in at 11am and take this down.

Has the new bloke took over the BBC already?!

They would normally ignore this story.

But it's always okay when they do it. No matter what 'it' is.

Whoever wrote this will be spending a luxury vacation at the BBC's ReeeeeWokening Concentration Camp next week.

My advice: Leave your desk. Leave everything behind and run. Run to the hills and hide for at least the next decade or... start a YouTube channel and tell us everything!

Edit History

2020-42-We 10:42:15 am

Whoever wrote this will be spending a luxury vacation at the BBC's ReeeeeWokening Concentration Camp next week.

My advice, leave your desk. Leave everything behind and run. Run to the hills and hide for at least the next decade or... start a YouTube channel and tell us everything!

Sadly, this will eclipse Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney eating in a Maryland restaurant while indoor eating is banned in his city. She has a bigger profile. Pelosi will always be an asshole and California is lost. Philadelphia needs help!

The laws are not for me Pelosi says, hang her for treason please.

Surprised to see this in the BBC.

She's "ignorant" all right. I wonder if she can spell hypocrisy?

This is a first.

Quick someone frame it before it get removed

Dissenter
connecting...