An Impossible Foods spokeswoman says vegans should ask for the burger to be cooked in a microwave.
49 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-us-canada-50486664

Haha... get woke, go broke. Give an inch to the grievance howler monkeys they take a mile.

Better off just stating that you don't want vegans anywhere near your business than bending over backwards to try cater for them.

Edit History

2019-37-We 11:37:06 am

Haha... get woke, go broke. Give an inch to the grievance howler monkeys they take a mile.

Does being a vegetarian now mean that you require quasi-religious separation of haram and halal ingredients, preparation and maybe even dining?

Does being a vegetarian now entail separating your food and therefore yourself from the rest of society?

Will there come a time when vegetarians will refuse to break bread with those outside the faith?

What did you learn burger king? Accommodating assholes just gets you shit on.

Fucking eat it up for your stupidity. Be clever, tell them you only serve burgers.

Any vegan this dumb should be force fed cow shit until they no longer have any desire to eat anything. You ordered a burger, and oh my, it contains some burger.

Even in clown world, one can savor the irony.

Guess you will have to spend millions in the lawsuit and much more on new seperate grills. Justice is..... Dare I say?.... Served! Hahahaha

The problems of the 1st world summed up in a bap.

Nothing as tasty as an Impossible Bacon Whopper.

A bit of fat isn't going to kill you, it's become an obsession not a sensible eating choice.

I've sued BK for giving me food. Shame on you, I'm still not starving, because of you and soon the world will be lost because of you.

Dissenter
connecting...