The invocation of the racially charged term triggers condemnation from black lawmakers.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-us-canada-50142172

When I hear "lynching", I think of Kriss Donald, the Glasgow schoolboy who was abducted, beaten, stabbed then set on fire while still alive by a pack of Pakistani muslim violent animals, for no other reason than he was in the wrong place at the wrong time while being white.

Just for the record.

Edit History

2019-41-Tu 02:41:39 pm

When I hear "lynching", I think of Kriss Donald, the Glasgow schoolboy who was abducted, beaten, stabbed then set on fire while still alive by a mob of Pakistanis muslims, for no other reason than he was white.

Just for the record.

2019-41-Tu 02:41:58 pm

When I hear "lynching", I think of Kriss Donald, the Glasgow schoolboy who was abducted, beaten, stabbed then set on fire while still alive by a pack of Pakistanis muslim violent animals, for no other reason than he was in the wrong place at the wrong time while being white.

Just for the record.

Of course Trump isn't allowed to use synonyms... words like lynching and witchhunt are only allowed to be used when describing the hanging of black people or the search for sorceresses

Amazing how quickly the race baiters waded in on this. Obviously i don't mean literally waded in, there's no water. It's just a turn of phrase.

BTW no ethnicity was spared a lynching so blacks can fuck off with their 'ownership' of the word

Edit History

2019-23-Tu 01:23:03 pm

Of course Trump isn't allowed to use synonyms... words like lynching and witchhunt are only allowed to be used when describing the hanging of black people or the search for sorceresses

2019-29-Tu 01:29:19 pm

Amazing how quickly the race baiters waded in on this. Obviously i don't mean literally waded in, there's no water. It's just a turn of phrase.

Last time I checked, "lynching" isn't exclusive to Negroes. If a woman walks around Saudi Arabia without her garb, she also gets lynched as per Shariah Law. Check your privilege.

I didnt know blacks had the market on lynching.

Well democrats are the slavery party right?

"You aren't allowed to use those words Mr Donald, we own you!"

Every term is racially charged if you are a race-baiting libtard. Sorry if the term “race-baiting libtard” is offensive.*.

*Not really.

Oh Lordy. The Meme troll God that keeps on giving

Dissenter
connecting...