Despite a bumpy first term, Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party earns a second, narrow election win.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-us-canada-50134640

For fuck's sake, Canada. What does this bent blackfacing buffoon have to do to get yeeted out of office? And you switched votes to Singh, the only Sikh I've ever seen that I dislike?

Hang your heads in shame.

Edit History

2019-35-Tu 06:35:56 am

For fuck's sake, Canada. What does this bent blackfacing buffoon have to do to get yeeted out of office?

2019-36-Tu 06:36:08 am

For fuck's sake, Canada. What does this bent blackfacing buffoon have to do to get yeeted out of office? And you switched voted to Singh, the only Sikh I've ever seen that I dislike?

Wake up Canada. How the fuck can you re-elect this cucked snowflake's wet dream of a tosser?

Canada is cucked again

Jesus, Canada truly are a nation of cucks

Canada is fucked. Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

the effects of the diversification of canada or gross voter fuckery?

unreal a racist hypocrite fuckwit is yet again your leader well fucking done you retards the world can mock your dumb fucking asses and your asshole of a fuckwit ski douche

This is the consequence of not being "racist" at all costs.

If not already, by next election they will not have the white demographics need for any sort of "right wing" victory as the only conservative voting bloc is whites. The right has no political future in Canada anymore.

Trudeau and the conservatives want 350k muds every year, Jagmeet wants 1% of Canada's population every year, and PPC wanted 150k per year.

Canada. Is. DONE.

From now on it's called Cuckada

Edit History

2019-15-Tu 09:15:33 am

From now it's Cuckada

2019-53-Tu 12:53:54 pm

From now on it's Cuckada

Disgusting commie animal, it’s time for Canadians to fix bayonets because they are coming for everything

Fuck I’m about 2 put on black face and run as a democrat. Seems like I will get far in life.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...