South Asian women are proudly taking ownership of their identities on social media
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-us-canada-49530394

Race-baiting article, being promoted by anti-white BBC under the guise of 'diversity', in order to fill their 'progressive article' quota.

I should be thankful that with each passing article, their motives for writing such articles become more transparent to the average reader.

"We're told that 'we're too brown' or 'we're not brown enough'

I don't think the voices in your head count.

It's OK to be white.

Strangely you never see articles like this about whites on the BBC. That's because they hate whites - the self loathing white far left and their bizarre out group bias control the biggest propagandist in the UK.

How did we get here? Being lectured by our own state media about how shit we are (despite being not shit by every measure as a society).

I'm white. As white as fresh snow upon the fells. And I'm proud of it.

Suck on my shiny, proud white toes, BBC.

So are they doing this while their brothers are raping children.. asking for a friend

Posting on Instagram is such an amazing accomplishment. The grit, the bravery, dare I say, "resiliency" of these brown people put as all to shame. I have no doubt that, eventually, they will storm Facebook with stunning selfies of themselves holding various food Items or a cat. At that point, we may have, and I empathize, "may", we may have reached, finally, our multicultural Utopia.

I'm white. I'm proud of it but there is no one celebrating that is there? Well I AM, so fuck you.

Thats right, pigeon hole and distance yourselves from others.

No seriously go for it, I'm more than happy with that arrangement.

"Sanjana Nagesh believes it's time for brown girls to rise up and take ownership of their identities" Yes, do this. Move back to your ancestral countries. "Neha Gaonkar is an architect for her day job but uses Instagram as a creative outlet" WTF?

Have you ever wondered why, in nature, doves and crows dont flock together?

Dissenter
connecting...