The quote was made up by the "Fake News Media", he tweets - despite a recording of the interview.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-us-canada-48491602

In the same way that "i wouldn't even rape you" is not a rape threat, "i didn't know that she was nasty" is not name calling.

I must have missed the outcry over her calling him a misogynist though...

For heaven's sake BBC he was saying he didn't realise she was nasty about him. Why are you like this?

This isn't shocking. Trump just said what everyone was already thinking, after they read about her background.

Nasty Meghan Markle

WHO

GIVES

A

SHIT?!?

This is the epitome of #FAKENEWS 🗞

Would have been better phrased as "I didn't know that she had been nasty", but it's not really necessary, the disingenuous legacy media know what he meant.

It's the Sun newspaper so the tape has obviously been doctored.

She is brainwashed, like most celabrities, that's for sure.

Meanwhile, in Rotherham.... or Meanwhile, at the Defend Brexit court case...

What can I say Nick Bryant, you have problems with reading comprehension, and clearly Trump doesn't. You are a fucking moron.

Fuck the BBC for lying again, too.

Holy fuck. Why are the BBC arguing whether Trump used the word "nasty" as a Noun or an Adjective.

When Trump's opposition has to descend to saying: "Ha, we got you this time by misinterpreting the grammar you used: when you said her words were nasty, we read your mind and know that you were really thinking she as a person was nasty because she is black".

BBC you are the racists, in your mind "nasty == black" and are simply projecting your own degenerate thoughts on Trump.

Stories like these are the reason I cancelled my TV License.

Edit History

2019-45-Mo 05:45:27 am

Holy fuck. Why are the BBC arguing whether Trump used the word "nasty" as a Noun or an Adjective. When Trump's opposition has to descend to saying: "Ha we got you this time by misinterpreting the grammar you used: when you said her words were nasty, we read your mind and know that you were really thinking she as a person was nasty because she is black".

BBC you are the racists, in your mind "nasty = black" and are simply projecting your own degenerate thoughts on Trump.

2019-46-Mo 05:46:07 am

Holy fuck. Why are the BBC arguing whether Trump used the word "nasty" as a Noun or an Adjective.

When Trump's opposition has to descend to saying: "Ha we got you this time by misinterpreting the grammar you used: when you said her words were nasty, we read your mind and know that you were really thinking she as a person was nasty because she is black".

BBC you are the racists, in your mind "nasty = black" and are simply projecting your own degenerate thoughts on Trump.

2019-20-Tu 05:20:39 am

When Trump's opposition has to descend to saying: "Ha, we got you this time by misinterpreting the grammar you used: when you said her words were nasty, we read your mind and know that you were really thinking she as a person was nasty because she is black".

Meghan is a nasty negro.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...