The US president attacks activists at the World Economic Forum, with Greta Thunberg in the audience.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-europe-51189430

Why is a child famous for truanting even at the World Economic Forum in the first place? And what's remotely newsworthy about her having to "look on" as the democratically elected president of the USA speaks reason?

This is what happens when a child, raised by commie neo-hippies, has her behavior corrected by an actual authority for the first time.

DEUS VULT INTENSIFIES

What a lad. Like the Emperor with No Clothes, only in reverse.

Aside, the Climate Goblin was on that panel with #StunningAndBraveYoungActivistsOfColor and yet failed to pass them the mic. By the intersectional rulebook, that means she's basically worse than Hitler.

Edit History

2020-38-Tu 12:38:53 pm

DEUS VULT INTENSIFIES

What a lad. Like the Emperor with No Clothes, only in reverse.

The prophets of doom who've been consistently wrong for decades? I'll bet the BBC thinks he's a fool and we should all listen to a child instead.

H O W

D A R E

S H E

Trump calls bullshit.

Edit History

2020-13-Tu 01:13:46 pm

H O W D A R E S H E

Trumps calls bullshit.

2020-14-Tu 01:14:09 pm

H O W D A R E S H E

Trumps calls bullshit.

2020-36-Tu 03:36:54 pm

H O W

D A R E

S H E

Trumps calls bullshit.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen the BBC insert so many self-promoting links for their climate change agenda in one story. Even that shitty old Skype video with Looney Tunes Thunberg and Attenborough got a dusting off.

He called for a rejection of "predictions of the apocalypse"

We need more leaders speaking up against the climate change hoax. Also, I noticed that the BBC published that (tampered?) graph from Berkley.

Are climate temperature graphs credible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9BY--i_xDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGe9JO58Uc8

Edit History

2020-31-Tu 01:31:44 pm

He called for a rejection of "predictions of the apocalypse"

We need more leaders speaking up against the climate change hoax. Also, I noticed that the BBC published that (tampered?) graph from Berkley.

Are climate temperature graphs credible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9BY--i_xDk

With Greta saying after Trump's speech, "(the world) in case you hadn't noticed, is currently on fire" doesn't help the case for climate case at all. The evidence clearly shows the world is NOT on fire so why is she lieing?

I'm not sure why greta is even there?

Any politician worth their salt should say the following: 1 - Yes, we want to look after the planet, but we also don't want to leave it in the hands of nations that don't care about it, so we can't let China etc take over world trade. 2 - Climate science is not established fact, it is merely conjecture based on whatever info they choose to refer to. 3 - Even if the hysteria proves in some way close to accurate, we are the same people that sent people to the moon, split the atom and continue to innovate our way through life, generation after generation after generation. We don't make things better by giving up, we make them better by inventing new ways to improve it, for everyone!

Dissenter
connecting...