The 16-year-old Swedish schoolgirl has inspired a global movement to fight climate change.
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-europe-50740324

Yet to see her in China.. Go and moan at winnie the pooh...

The day i take the word of a small minded, mealy mouthed, mentally ill child over my own eyes and experience gained by living almost 4 times the length she has is the day Satan skates to work. We should reintroduce chimney sweeping for precocious brats like this. Give them a taste of what our grand parents had to contend with. Not swanning off around the world funded by morons, none of whom have EVER done a proper days work in their life. Unless you count figure fiddling as a job.

Theres a volcano currently spilling co2 into the atmosphere greta, quick go and tell it to stop.

The moment you stop peddling agenda-driven bullshit from the "consensus", is the moment we stop calling you out on it.

Nearly every one of us that has our suspicions is reasonable and grounded and understands that the climate is changing. We're just not sure at how much influence we're having as a species and because you can't help but bang the drum of the activists and mainstream media, you're furthering division which is clearly okay with you. Want to change that attitude of yours?

No? Then the mockery continues.

Edit History

2019-22-We 01:22:19 pm

The moment you stop peddling agenda-driven bullshit from the "consensus", is the moment we stop calling you out on it. Nearly every one of us that has our suspicions is reasonable and grounded and actually gets that the climate is changing. We're just not sure at how much influence we're having as a species and because you can't help but bang the drum of the activists and mainstream media, you're furthering division which is clearly okay with you. Want to change that attitude of yours?

2019-42-We 04:42:00 pm

The moment you stop peddling agenda-driven bullshit from the "consensus", is the moment we stop calling you out on it.

Nearly every one of us that has our suspicions is reasonable and grounded and actually gets that the climate is changing. We're just not sure at how much influence we're having as a species and because you can't help but bang the drum of the activists and mainstream media, you're furthering division which is clearly okay with you. Want to change that attitude of yours?

The queen of blatant PR calls it out, priceless

Without a script to read from, she flounders badly. Obama was the same.

"My George Soros funded 'carers' and my communist parents want me to cry you all into submitting to one world government, due to the scientifically challenged claim of man-made climate change. I've already got globalist Macron trying to use NATO forces to 'world police' selected climate abusers while ignoring others."

Cheer up lads, when her wizened little feotal alcohol syndrome crippled body finally hits puberty, she'll be swept aside in favour of a new goblin.

Then she'll be as relevant and remembered every bit as much as Severn Cullis-Suzuki.

Yes, you're going to have to look that one up.

Says the dozy bint who has caused more carbon emissions in her 16 years (indeed, in the last year!!!) than I have in my 40+ years! Hypocrisy, thy name is Greta!

Pot calling the kettle a 'kitchen utensil of colour' or what!?!

Dissenter
connecting...