Swedish police are dealing with unprecedented levels of attacks, in city centres and suburbs.
142 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-europe-50339977

Wow. I got all the way through this article and I expected some of the usual denial but my word, they've outdone themselves here.

Swedish police do not record or release the ethnicity of suspects or convicted criminals This is entirely deliberate, designed to obfuscate the fact that it's 'new Swedes' that are solely responsible for these attacks. The extreme left wing will never admit that they are culpable for this and are happy enough to see any number of people blown apart in service of their moral convictions.

What's going on? It's a complete mystery! Maybe through crack investigation and forensic study they'll be able to figure it out.

Cultural enrichment.

What’s going ON??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🀣 Oh, you people kill me.

That’s about one explosion every 3.6 days , geez Sweden your diversity sure is going off with a bang , quick Swedes go beat these criminals up with your pink pussy hats !!!

Edit History

2019-03-Tu 04:03:17 am

That’s about one explosion every 3.6 days , geez Sweden your diversity sure is going off with a bang

Muslims, that's what is going on.

What could possibly be causing the explosions, surely it isnt related to the mass importation of people known for blowing shit up.

Bitch, diversity be blowin' us up is what's going on, yo

Sweden must unbuttfuck itself ASAP. Bullshit boradcasting know exactly whats going on, its the failed & ridiculous policy of mass immigration into the west. No politician owns their mistakes & all of them retire on enourmous pensions regardless of the destruction they caused.

"It's very new in Sweden, and we are looking for knowledge around the world,"

I can also point to some people that are also new to Sweden. This shit started to amp up after they arrived, but nah its just a coincidence.

"This is unique in countries that pretty much don't have a war or don't have a long history of terrorism,"

Its crazy, i know. For this to happen you would have to import a bunch of people capable of doing these attacks. Noone can be that stupid, right?

"The problem is that Sweden is used symbolically as proof of problems with immigration, proof of problems with leftist policies - unfairly in many cases,"

Well theres quite a few places that didnt have a massive intake of "migrants" or have leftist policies and they dont get grenade attacks. So you do the math.

"If it was targeted then to be honest it makes us feel safer, because then the attack was not aimed to harm the public,"

Thats the spirit, dont let random explosions ruin your day. Just try to ignore them. Diversity is your strength, its all part and parcel, thoughts and prayers and all that bullshit.

Dissenter
connecting...