A man, 45, kills his ex-wife, mother-in-law and sister-in-law in front of the couple's children.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-europe-49726396

Anytime a guy kills his ex wife in the western world... it's not some kind of a fucking mystery.

Given the amount of legal power that women have over their babydaddies, the mystery is why this shit doesn't happen every day of the week.

That so many men allow a woman to tear their lives to fucking pieces, take all of their money, and turn their own kids against them, is testament to the level of impulse control that most western men have.

• Local media reported that José Luis Abet Lafuente had recently sent messages to his ex-wife accusing her of blocking his access to the two children.

Losing their kids is the end of the world for some people. Women should stop using access as a weapon against their exes.

Edit History

2019-01-Tu 02:01:31 pm
  • Local media reported that José Luis Abet Lafuente had recently sent messages to his ex-wife accusing her of blocking his access to the two children.

Losing their kids is the end of the world for some people. The quicker the courts realise this and stop just handing them to the mothers just because they are women i suspect these things will continue to happen.

This is horrible. But people do horrible things when their children are taken away from them. Who's fault is it that people's children are taken away from them?

This is like watching somebody pouring petrol onto a fire, warning them to stop, and then watching helplessly as they get burned to death in the blaze.

Stop treating fathers like shit, like utter and total shit, and you will see less of this happening.

Go ahead, tell me I am blaming the victims. I am actually blaming at least one of the victims, that would be the mother. What in the HELL were you thinking, to deny a parent access to his children for no good reason? Were you a psychopath? You certainly turned your partner into one.

Concerned that this is being labelled "gender violence" ... they weren't killed for being women, they were killed for being bitches.

Should be written in family law for all women , if you take a mans kids he may take your life !!!

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...