The US musician was met by police at Sydney airport after a disagreement with a flight attendant.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-australia-50453628

So, reading between the lines. YOU, had your laptop on and your noise cancelling headphones (I hope they invent a noise cancelling microphone just for you), you were asked to put away your laptop, you either wilfully ignored or didn't hear, so they asked again and again you failed to heed their advice so they got a tad more 'in your face'. Deal with it. Utterly typical to play the racist card you untalented (unless you're playing the professional victim) wanker.

Edit History

2019-42-Mo 07:42:17 am

So, reading between the lines. YOU, had your laptop on and your noise cancelling headphones (I hope they invent a noise cancelling microphone just for you), you were asked to put awau your laptop, you either wilfully ignored or didn'[t hear, so they asked again and again you failed to heed their advice so they got a tad more 'in your face'. Deal with it. Utterly typical to play the racist card you untalented wanker.

2019-43-Mo 07:43:02 am

So, reading between the lines. YOU, had your laptop on and your noise cancelling headphones (I hope they invent a noise cancelling microphone just for you), you were asked to put awau your laptop, you either wilfully ignored or didn'[t hear, so they asked again and again you failed to heed their advice so they got a tad more 'in your face'. Deal with it. Utterly typical to play the racist card you untalented (unless you're playing the professional victim) wanker.

What a fucking prat. You behave like a self entitled dick on a plane, with your group of hangers on, and you're shouting racism for attention. AND you are tweeting from the plane! Fucking prat. The race is this case is dumbass human.

• The Black Eyed Peas band's frontman tweeted that he was singled out when he missed a plane announcement to put his laptop away.

And that's racist why exactly?

He obviously kicked off if police were waiting for him. The dirty racemonger.

You can't sing or hear it seems, but your a professional musician?

Dissenter
connecting...