The Indian woman suffered severe burns and is fighting for her life in hospital.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-asia-india-50641606

As the 5 men are not white the BBC won't show their photos.

Feminists of the west, please help in these countries. Go see what real rape culture is like and how oppressive it is to live in these countries. Stop banging on about things that either don't exist or something that's been dealt with decades ago in the west.

Be honest with yourself and if you've worked out that you're actually happy in your life and you're doing this for the right reasons that you should be helping women like this and not stirring up shit over (nearly) nothing in comparison here in the UK, US, etc.

Edit History

2019-01-Th 01:01:46 pm

Feminists of the west, please help in these countries. Go see what real rape culture is like and how oppressive it is to live in these countries. Stop banging on about things that either don't exist or something that's been dealt with decades ago in the west. Be honest with yourself and if you've worked out that you're actually happy in your life and you're doing this for the right reasons that you should be helping women like this and not stirring up shit over (nearly) nothing in comparison here in the UK, US, etc.

You know when these protests are staged when they're in a foreign country and the banners are in english.

Amazing. I assumed Muslim was involved before opening and bingo. Islam is right about women

We don't know we're born.

Time to stop rape.... wasn't it time before?

All I can think of is the Surfin Bird when I read this title.

American corporations, including some of the largest banks, have put critical infrastructure in the hands of these people.
Technology jobs that are done for American businesses by Indians living in India.
Why do we continue to support the savages?

There are savages in the world. Some of them would like to move to your town.

Dissenter
connecting...