Over half of respondents in a survey believe humanity is doomed and governments are failing to act.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/world-58549373

They are also afraid of the boogie man.

When I was a kid growing up in a Southern California beach town, the BIG fear they were pushing was that the sand was washing off the beaches and the intercoastal zone was becoming a rocky desert. This was back in 1974. There's always something these pricks are pushing to mess with the kids' heads.

The BBC stoking the fires as usual.

I blame the indoctrination at schools

Edit History

2021-16-Tu 06:16:08 am

I blame the indoctrators at schools

BBC just giving itself a pat on the back that their part in creating the anxiety in the youth is working.

Nuke the BBC.

Indoctrinated

This shit right here. Everybody, have you heard? He's gonna buy me a mockingbird.

School and media have fed them a steady diet of πŸ’©.

"It's funded by the campaign and research group Avaaz."
Looked up Avaaz: it's an progressive activist organisation, so of course this is what it would say. Also, quel surprise, it has links to ... Open Societies Foundation via Congressman Tom Perriello.

This is what the Soviets used to call Ideolgical Subversion as part of their wider "Active Measures".

Edit History

2021-53-We 09:53:00 am

"It's funded by the campaign and research group Avaaz."
Looked up Avaaz: it's an progressive activist organisation, so of course this is what it would say. Also, quel surprise, it has links to ... Open Societies Foundation via Congressman Tom Perriello.

Dissenter
connecting...