Union boss Shavanah Taj says it will help address barriers to employment for ethnic minority women.
43 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-wales-49410986

Because they lack any skills for the jobs they apply for, they need to rig the system in order to favour them... That's how you ruin economies.

Employers must be forced to hire and advance "not the best" candidates, but only when such candidates are from a group that is ranked higher on the intersectionalist's victim league table than the group from which candidates with greater merit are found.

Unless that job is dirty, dangerous, or rigorous. Then the men can do it.

Race and sex are social constructs and cannot be defined .... right up until we need to use those same definitions to help out certain races and a certain sex.

Fascinating.

Colored women are very good at cafeteria work, and house-keeping.

No such thing, if you want a job get the skills for that job and work your way up like everyone else, I work security for a company, I do my job very well ive caught everything and everyone trying to rob the place, (only one who has) take it very seriously and I in turn have gotten pay rises for doing a good job, filling reports in detail etc... (I do security for a major company hired directly by them in a huge space full of everything you can think of and always catch people within minutes in the chaos and clutter, while others don't or sometimes if they do take forever as they didn't take the job seriously and in turn got fired for not doing their job after several chances. Do the work get rewarded with your skills.

Positive discrimination is in fact used to hide negative discrimination.

Edit History

2019-45-Th 09:45:24 am

Positive discrimination is in fact used to hive negative discrimination.

Positive discrimination of a group is negative discrimination of individuals.

Any BAME and/or female individual who succeeds in life without the want or need of 'help' from racist and sexist leftist feminists understandably become resentful when they see other individuals, who are less competent and less hardworking than themselves, handed stuff on a plate!

#EndGynocentrism #FeminismIsCancer

This is happening everywhere, but to a greater extent at the BBC - their aim is not representation, it's over-representation. Their hiring targets for minorities is higher than the population proportions. They want a higher proportion of minorities in the corporation than exists in the population at large. Social engineering and discrimination paid for by us all.

The discrimination isn't positive for those being discriminated against.........

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...