Louise Anderson wants to prevent fertility doctors from destroying her transgender daughter's frozen sperm.
57 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-53889359

..and the award for the most fucked up family goes to...

Mother did a poor job raising her kid, who double-darwined himself. Now she tries to get back something of what she lost, using the next-best thing to necromancy. Ought to be illegal.

Peak 2020.

When "medical ethicists" start talking about "her sperm", they are neither ethical, nor anything to do with medicine.

Feminine sperm is just as ludicrous a concept as a feminine penis. That's not a daughter it is a sterile mutilated son with mental issues.

#Clownworld

Wait, WHAT?

Fucking hell...Have we really evolved? or are we still swimming around in the Primordial soup? because this particular fucking gene-pool is all kinds of FUCKED.

Burn them all

No, NO. This silly little hipster made the choice to be FEMALE. So, freeze "her" eggs. Oh wait. She is, in every measurable facet a male. The ONLY place it has female genes are in it's sperm and the only other place it could be considered female is in its own mind and frankly, if i subscribed to be something i clearly wasn't, i'd be sectioned or pumped full or tegradol. Fucking disgusting notion to preserve "this".

"Mother in legal fight to save dead mentally-ill son's sperm"

Single mom? People like her are the real danger to society. Darwin did his job. Let it be.

Edit History

2020-16-We 12:16:26 pm

Let Darwin's work be the final word.

That is one fucked up family....please destroy the sperm it needs to be removed from the gene pool completely.

Dissenter
connecting...