Calum Wishart, 25, warns of his "horrendous experience" with coronavirus that left his life in jeopardy.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-52254674

Nice anecdote. Meanwhile millions of people have had it and barely noticed.

40 deep fried Benson and Hedges a day, I'm guessing.

Edit History

2020-20-Sa 08:20:44 am

Deep fried 40 Rothmans a day, I'm guessing.

Crisis actor...

I'm absolutely thinking he wasn't healthy.

You WILL be afraid !!!

FFS - he doesn't even look ill in the photo with the oxygen mask on, i'm calling fake news here...

Edit History

2020-19-Sa 12:19:50 pm

You WILL be afraid !!!

And your underlying condition is.....? People don't become ill like that unless they have a weakened immune system.

But not too sick to talk to the Beeb? #LyinCunt #FakeNews

Gotta love social engineering. Seems like young people like going out and partying and ignoring the social powers because they know their odds of dying are incredibly slim.

Social Powers: How dare they not listen to us! We have to scare the shit out of them by tracking down the one under 30 year old that has been hospitalized....and if we can't find him, lets slap an oxygen mask on some schmuck that came in complaining of a cough.

Edit History

2020-35-Sa 11:35:13 am

Gotta love social engineering. Seems like young people like going out and partying and ignoring the social powers because they know their odds of dying a incredibly slim.

Social Powers: How dare they not listen to us! We have to scare the shit out of them by tracking down the one under 30 year old that has been hospitalized....and if we can't find him, lets slap an oxygen mask on some schmuck that came in complaining of a cough.

Because you're young it won't kill you.

Fat. Does he also smoke?

Dissenter
connecting...