Travel restrictions are in force, households cannot meet inside and bars and restaurants have been ordered to close.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-scotland-53666665

How many hospital admissions, Sturgeon you childless old cunt?

Bet this is Sturgeon being a cunt because there are a lot of English in Aberdeen working on the rigs.

Women are too reactionary to be leaders

Barren wee bism, you can't run a business on that basis.

And riddle me this: what's the point of closing down all pubs and restaurants, weeks after a few folk maybe catch a cold in a few of them?

How exactly does that make sense? What, specifically, do you think you're achieving. We know that people can catch a cold in pubs, but they're always going to be able to. So how is it ever safe to re-open them anywhere?

Bare knee-jerk control freakery, is what it is, demanding to do something even if it's pointless and harmful.

Edit History

2020-49-We 11:49:33 am

And riddle me this: what's the point of closing down all pubs and restaurants weeks after a few fold maybe catch a cold in one of them?

How exactly does that make sense? What, specifically, do you think you're achieving. We know that people can catch a cold in pubs, but they're always going to be able to. So how is it ever safe to re-open them anywhere?

Bare knee-jerk control freakery, is what it is, demanding to do something even if it's pointless and harmful.

2020-43-We 08:43:42 pm

And riddle me this: what's the point of closing down all pubs and restaurants, weeks after a few folk maybe catch a cold in one of them?

Don't feed the corona virus after midnight... oh sorry that's mogwai.

An effort not dissimilar to standing on the beach and commanding the tide to turn back.

Reluctantly!?! Crap, I bet her knickers got wet as she announced it

So jimmy krankie as at it again, how many.....5.....6.....this dwarf is a cunt

Dissenter
connecting...