Women report being groped and subjected to lewd comments while out promoting their shows.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-scotland-49435737

"Police Scotland said it had not received any reports of harassment."

Soo... it didn't happen then. If it happened, file a police report. Else it is merely trite, dangerous, facile attention seeking.

And one woman, who did not wish to be named, said that while handing out flyers: "A man stopped me on the street and started staring at me. When I asked him if he wanted a flyer he said, 'no, I just want to stare at you'."

I truly laughed reading this bit. This is not something that actually happened.

This lefty 'comedy' festival really does bring out the moon howlers.

I smell a load of tell-tales. Why do women like these think it's okay to lie about random men getting a bit too close for comfort? Is it some kind of fantasy? A fetish? Do they get off on being so "attractive" that men are compelled to "harass" them? Is that it? I honestly don't understand it at all.

Not a bit of it sounds true.

... then I tattled to Equity and the whole fringe clapped.

Meanwhile, knife crime is through the roof and police are so understaffed that they no longer respond to burglaries. I'm sure it sucks to have some guys stare at you but in the grand scheme of things, this should be pretty low priority news, especially considering the police admit not having had any actual complaints made.

this should read. "failing entertainer uses METOO to gain some free advertising from the abhorrent BBC"

And heres me thinking 'the fringe' was just a gathering of soy-sipping nancy boys where the only threat to women would come from butch lesbian types.

Of course if their was any girl on girl rapey stuff going on the BBC would never report it as it doesnt fit in with their pro-LGBT narrative.

[X] Doubt

No video or audio evidence?

No?

Well, I don't believe you then.

I don't automatically #BelieveWomen just the same as I don't automatically believe men.

Women should try using this:

https://amzn.to/33XtF3g

as more men are using them to protect themselves from womens' false accusations.

Ask any male to help you set it up and teach you how to use a small video/audio recording device.

Edit History

2019-26-Fr 10:26:57 am

No video or audio evidence?

No?

Well, I don't believe you then.

I don't automatically #BelieveWomen just the same as I don't automatically believe men.

Women should try using this:

https://amzn.to/33XtF3g

Ask any male to help you set it up and teach you how to use a small video/audio recording device.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...