The Labour leader calls for "mature, respectful debate" over trans rights after MP's comments.
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-58698406

Utterly laughable and a stunningly sad indictment of how western society is eroding into a woke-fest of intolerance.

Edit History

2021-02-Su 02:02:04 pm

Utterly laughable and a stunningly sad indictment of how western society is eroding into a work-fest of intolerance.

Keep painting yourself into a corner, you stupid twat. The more Labour needs to appeal to idiots, the more only idiots will vote for them.

When the fuck is someone going to get a grip on fucking reality? I can t keep up with the amount of fucking arseholes ruining our society.

Everything was okish up until 2016 and we voted for Brexit and America voted for Trump and then literally Hell opened up and spewed forth the legion of the damned / depraved / filth and corruption. Now I'm not a religious man by any stretch of the imagination but god dam do we need some form of DIVINE intervention right about now.

How to ruin any slims hopes of ever becoming electable in one fell swoop.

Absolutely bonkers that those screeching, crazy kids we were laughing at on youtube in the 2000s/early-2010s have managed to push this nonsense this far.

And Mr. Starmer, they already have the same rights enshrined in law as the rest of us, and having me suspend my belief in reality in order to avoid shattering their delusion isn't one of them.

to think the choice is this moron or Johnson. will have to take Johnson, and he's not exactly perfect or infected by some of this shit.

The insanity of this is mind-boggling.

Humanity's achievements have been largely due to scientific advances and now science is being ignored for political ends in every aspect of life, whether it be 'gender identity', medicine or the relatively simple mathematics of elections.

Soon, there will not be any concept of objectivity - we will all be subjected to the arbitrary whims of amorphous tyranny.

"Trust the science..." where have I heard that before? hmmm

Fuck you, ill say what i like.

Starmer is either mentally ill or just not very good at anatomy! I think I'd have him Sectioned!

Dissenter
connecting...