David Cameron says he has "misgivings" about the proposed law to override the withdrawal agreement.
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-54145202

Well, that should be the last one, unless I'm forgetting someone? May, Cameron, Brown, Blair, Major. Any more and we'll be requiring a touch of Necromancy. :P

Not that I care what he has to say, but Cameron has hardly spoken out against the Bill. He's just said he has some misgivings and that such a bill should be a last-resort. forgive me if I've missed something, but didn't Boris and the Tories say that the so-called controversial bits were a last-resort, ie it says the government MAY do things, not WILL do things.
This rticle is mostly BBC spin rather that a attack from Cameron. Most of the article is not even about Cameron's words.

Coincidentally, all of them campaigned to stay in the EU.

Another despised creature crawls out of the woodwork.

Any "misgivings" about the destruction of Libya. pig fucker?

BBC - The Brussels Broadcasting Corporation

Just singing from the EU hymn sheet. No criticism allowed.

As if we didn't already realise.

All five previous prime ministers acted against the interests of our nation and its people.

They are traitors, they should be tried for treason.

What do these cunts have to say about the EU's unreasonable and ridiculous position in the negotiation?

Just wait until the 6th, Boris Johnson, also speaks out against it and fucks us over.

Because they're all drinking from the same trough. Is that so hard to see?

Dissenter
connecting...