Up to three million people living in the former colony are being given the chance to settle in the UK.
66 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-53246899

But not to white south africans being slaughtered of course.

Make no mistake - these guys are Westernized citizens that are compatible with British culture. It's better to take these guys in instead of Muslims or Africans, and they can serve as a good excuse for excluding them. However no immigration would be better to relax the strain on infrastructure, pay and housing.

Why can't we get them? We could even do an exchange, say 1 crazy leftist for 1 freedom loving Hong Kong resident.

Fair enough, these people are no way near as problematic as some of the other immigrants who have been darkening our door.

But there must be NO MORE immigrants or asylum seekers from 3rd world shitholes any more.

This is a positive development. It's a shame that anti-immigration dogmatists fail to distinguish the baby from the bathwater.

This is old news we got it yesterday. Thank you Boris. This link is to the BBC British Bullshit Corporation I promise not to post on them they are lowlife scum. Hong Kong in comparison to the British work harder and work to get on in life. They can make noisy neighbours and like to be confronted in an honest manner shut the fuck up. I feel quite excited about it and anxious. The ones with the money are already in England Blackfriars, London.

Yes... and the US should offer to fill their vacated spots with trained Marxists.

Some years back I worked for a Silicon Valley company and all their key staff were Chinese. Very smart, very polite and hard working people. They would be an asset to the UK.

Good bye indigenous Britons. You had a good run Within two generations the average brit is going to look like jackie Chan

do it. pick London and kick out Khan

Dissenter
connecting...