Labour calls for Andrew Sabisky to be sacked over reported comments on race and eugenics.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-51535367

Not one person criticising this guy (Including the BBC 'journalist' who wrote the article) has chosen to debate or even disagree with a single thing he said, just to object to him saying it- why not I wonder?

Edit History

2020-16-Mo 05:16:01 pm

Not one person criticising this guy has chosen to debate a single thing he said, just to obeject to him saying it- why not I wonder?

2020-16-Mo 05:16:55 pm

Not one person criticising this guy (Including the BBC 'journalist' who wrote this article) has chosen to debate a single thing he said, just to object to him saying it- why not I wonder?

*Clicks to see if any of his comments are facts.

Well the race comments are. Studies have also shown Asian people also have higher IQ than white people.

But how dare you say that not everything is equal. White people are racist and black and brown people are oppressed, ok! Oh and black people can't run faster! Now enough of your wrong think! Off to the Gulag with you!

Edit History

2020-25-Mo 05:25:27 pm

Well the race comments are. Studies have shown Asian people also have higher IQ than white people.

But hoiw dare you say that not everything is equal, black people can't run faster, white people are racist and black and brown people are oppressed. Now enough of your wrong think! Off to the Gulag with you!

2020-25-Mo 05:25:41 pm

Well the race comments are. Studies have also shown Asian people also have higher IQ than white people.

But hoiw dare you say that not everything is equal, black people can't run faster, white people are racist and black and brown people are oppressed. Now enough of your wrong think! Off to the Gulag with you!

2020-28-Mo 05:28:13 pm

But how dare you say that not everything is equal, black people can't run faster, white people are racist and black and brown people are oppressed. Now enough of your wrong think! Off to the Gulag with you!

Labour, the SNP and the LibDems are woke 'cancel culture' fucktards and I automatically disagree with everything they say.

They want someone fired for stating facts that they are unable to counter.

Dear BBC, this article again shows your bias (at best) but, more probably, shows you are part of the problem, part of a coordinated partisan political manoeuvre.

I've followed all the links and read the quotes in context.

They have clipped, cut and de-contextualised every last quote, and where they could not even get away with that, they resort to "suggested black Americans had a lower average IQ than white Americans" - suggested. What he actually said was "If the mean black American IQ ...". IF.

We all may or may not have our assumptions on average IQs, but this guy did not give his opinion in that linked post.

Edit History

2020-53-Mo 05:53:34 pm

Dear BBC, this article again shows your bias (at best) but shows you are part of the problem, part of a coordinated partisan political manoeuvre.

I've followed all the links and read the quotes in context.

They have clipped, cut and de-contextualised every last quote, and where they could not even get away with that, they resort to "suggested black Americans had a lower average IQ than white Americans" - suggested. What he actually said was "If the mean black American IQ ...". IF.

We all may or may not have our assumptions on average IQs, but this guy did not give his opinion in that linked post.

Well he's not fucking wrong is he ?

Just because you can have kids doesn't mean you should have them.

The thing is Chimps don't know what to do with contraception. I'd impose a compulsory test for people wishing to get pregnant and have kids...then you'd have to apply for a license just like everything else that is important and dangerous in the world...like driving or handling dangerous chemicals. and you'd have to get at least 90% to pass.

Edit History

2020-53-Mo 04:53:24 pm

Well he's not fucking wrong is he ?

The thing is Chimps don't know what to do with contraception. I'd impose a compulsory test for people wishing to get pregnant and have kids...then you'd have to apply for a license just like everything else that is important and dangerous in the world...like driving or handling dangerous chemicals. and you'd have to get at least 90% to pass.

Diane Abbott can't comment because she's been told to keep a low profile after her son's latest court appearance for another 11 offences. David Lammy is too busy looking up what 'eugenics' means whilst Femi Oluwole thinks it might be something to do with Brexit because it starts with the letters 'EU'.

BBC are hypocrites. They are in favour of eugenics themselves -- for example, to "save the planet". Moreover, if a black feminist had advocated forced contraception on white unborn boy babies, BBC would have lapped it up and cheered her on. Bastards.

Edit History

2020-29-Mo 06:29:11 pm

BBC are hypocrites. They are in favour of eugenics themselves -- for example, to "save the planet". Moreover, if a black feminist had advocated forced contraception on white unborn boy babies, BBC would have clapped it up and heered her on. Bastards.

He's not wrong though, is he?

I take issue with forcible contraception, but I would be delighted to make it a condition of receiving benefits. If you don't want either, that's fine: find another source of income, and look after your own children.

Don't - whatever you do - speak the truth! Keep in mind people's feelings.

It all seems to centre on a Times columnist called Esther Webber. Check out her Twitter - she seems to have a real hatred for Andrew Sabisky.

Dissenter
connecting...