Equalities minister Victoria Atkins says "common sense" is needed to determine what counts as harassment.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-51152419

Everyone said I looked great = validating, empowering, welcome

One person said I looked great = Hello, Human Resources? (https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hello-human-resources)

Riddle me this, love: who will dare to be the first person to compliment you now?

Edit History

2020-48-Fr 05:48:22 pm

One person said I looked great = screech to HR.

Riddle me this, love: who will dare to be the first person to compliment you now?

2020-49-Fr 05:49:46 pm

One person said I looked great = Hello, Human Resourcse?

2020-51-Fr 05:51:22 pm

One person said I looked great = Hello, Human Resources?

2020-52-Fr 05:52:35 pm

![Hello, Human Resources?](https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/663/485/1f8.jpg "Hello, Human Resources?"

'Common sense' is what we used to have. Getting upset about people taking an 'interest in my footwear' is what we have now. Please just piss off.

She just undermined her entire fucking job.

"someone had sent her an email "that showed a great interest in my footwear", after a public appearance"

Cry me a fucking river.

Get these wimmin out of the workplace and back in the kitchen, they are obviously not happy in the workplace.

I think 'common sense' makes sense here. Everyone knows you don't have a friendly conversation with a female equality minister.

Uh, I don't think so. I took a closer look at her and I seriously doubt any non-blind man would harass her. She is nowhere near hot enough for that to happen. She WISHES some dudes would "harass" her.

Someone had sent her an email "that showed a great interest in my footwear", after a public appearance. "That was something that made me feel uncomfortable,"

Give me a fuckin break, what you really mean to say is people don't find me attractive so i'm going to whinge about, and generalise men

Edit History

2020-38-Fr 06:38:15 pm

omeone had sent her an email "that showed a great interest in my footwear", after a public appearance. "That was something that made me feel uncomfortable,"

Give me a fuckin break, what you really mean to say is people don't find me attractive so i'm going to whinge about, and generalise men

OMG!! The victimhood!

"an individual", "someone", showed interest in her shoes. So, a woman then. Probably wanted to know where to get them. This is the one thing that comes to mind about harassment? Then you haven't been harassed.

Try getting repeatedly gang-raped by a Muslim gang love, and the police ignoring it. Then get back to us on your 'suffering'

Dissenter
connecting...