MPs are deciding whether the UK should have a third election in just four years.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-50206341

After listening to quite a few informed folk talking about the current deal, it smacks of a repurposed deal from May when she was in power. I don't want this. Not at all!

If we're only going to be able to decide on the sex position we're in as the EU basically screws us silly, I'd rather avoid all of that and just leave with a "No Deal". Anything else is going to tie us to the EU in a truly unwholesome fashion.

Edit History

2019-24-Mo 10:24:00 am

After listening to quite a few informed folk talking about the current deal, it smacks of a repurposed deal from May when she was in power. I don't want this. Not at all!

If we're basically going to only be able to decide on the sex position we're in as the EU basically screws us silly, I'd rather avoid all of that and just leave with a "No Deal". Anything else is going to tie us to the EU in a truly unwholesome way.

At this point its pretty clear that the Guy Fawkes option is the best course of action for the British people. Wipe the slate clean, start over fresh.

NO! We don't want another election. We just want the results of the Referendum respected.

You know, for all the problems the US has, at least we don't have THIS insanity.

The variations between all of these 'Polling Companies', shows exactly why these results are worthless and meaningless.

Labour voters don’t.

Someone is going to murder these BBC cunts soon... SICK of the traitorous scumbags.

Neither. What we want is the WILL of the people, ti leave the EU to be carried out. How fucking difficult a concept is that?

I guess Brexit won't happen in time again despite Bojo's attempts?

Dissenter
connecting...