No 10 source says an accompanying letter makes clear Boris Johnson believes an extension would be a mistake.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-50112924

He should have shredded the letter then sent it. Nothing in the bill saying it must not be shredded.

What exactly is there to negotiate? Britain's populace voted to be unshackled from the EU and regain their freedom SO DO IT! There is nothing to agree other than to part ways. Any half assed negotiation is not the will of the people

If the EU agree to this empty, unmeaning letter and give us an extension, after acting like they are in the driving seat and threatening us with no extension if the deal is rejected, then that will show how desperate they are and how much we actually have the upper hand. But how many of our MPs will see that? Very few.

At this point, knowing that this is basically May's shitty deal with the backstop removed, meaning we're likely just leaving in name only and ceding our power to the EU for god knows how long, I'm now hoping this was planned all along to force a no-deal, which is the only brexit I'm interested in at this point.

We didn't vote for a "deal", we voted to leave the EU.

Edit History

2019-52-Su 03:52:22 am

At this point, knowing that this is basically May's shitty deal with the backstop removed, meaning we're likely just leaving in name only and ceding our power to the EU for god knows how long, I'm now hoping this was planned all along to force a no-deal, which is the only brexit I'm interested in at this point.

We didn't vote for a "deal", voted to leave the EU.

The original deal was to leave the EU. There is no deal to negotiate.

A general election will flush this lying parliament. A reckoning is coming.

Oppose any proposed deal this side of an election.

Edit History

2019-43-Sa 11:43:58 pm

A general election will flush this lying parliament. A reckoning is coming.

Pussy.

Sending a letter to Brussels is a far fucking cry from "dead in a ditch."

I was promised dead in a fucking ditch.

GDI .. .HARD BREXIT ... ARREST THE REMOANERS

Dissenter
connecting...