But Boris Johnson says there is "a way forward" that could "secure all our interests".
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-50032500

Showing something closer to her true colours: "SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon told the same programme: 'We will not vote for the kind of deal specified by Boris Johnson.'".

So Sturgeon will block a vote just because Boris proposed it. Spiteful. The only principle she holds to is to stir hatred of the Tories and by proxy, the English, to try and break up the UK.

She has no interest in helping the UK - she wants to destroy it.

If you vote against the only deal you have, you are in essence voting no deal, but politicians don't understand what they are voting for.

Edit History

2019-01-Su 01:01:05 pm

If you vote against the only deal you have voting no deal, but politicians don't understand what they are voting for.

It's really nice to see people with special needs, like Rebecca Long-Bailey, getting a platform to represent their views.

I don't want a deal in "all our interests".

I seek the most competitive of advantages.

Corbyn whines on but hasn't offered an alternative deal proposal. He'll vote against Boris's so - with luck - we'll make a clean break on the 31st.

There was a guy who was really concerned with "all our interests" in the past, and he didn't worry so much about Britain's interests. He was pretty sure the British had a lot in common with the Germans, and it would all work out for the best.

I think it was... Neville Chamberlain.

Dissenter
connecting...