The Supreme Court hears competing arguments about the legality of the PM's decision to suspend Parliament.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-49722087

Ahh I see the rent-a-mob is back, complete with those snazzy looking placards and signs, just who the fuck designs and prints them, and who the fuck pays for it all? those are the things I would like answered.

Sometimes I think Boris gets it, like putting that Parish Councillor and his micro-"country" back in their box.

But then he cosies up with Liar Kuentsberg and the other dirty, dirty smear merchants.

There's no point in going Half Trump. Go Full Trump or don't bother at all.

What they should be scrutinising is the way the remainders are destroying our democracy.

• Parliament suspended 'to stop MPs frustrating PM', judges told

Really? How did that work out?

I see they don't understand what "evidence" means. They think it means accusations.

If justice is supposed to be blind, why is the supreme court all seated around a massive eye symbol??

Fucking activist judges and the seditious 5th column of hard EU-phile traitors in the Media & Political establishments.

Why are the main protagonists trying desperately to thwart the democratic decision of the UK foreign POC? Is it so when shit is thrown at them no-one will notice?

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...