He says he will quit as Speaker and MP at the next election or on 31 October, whichever comes first.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-49639828

Though I'm happy to hear we might be getting rid of the twat, the damage is done. He did everything he could to scupper us and I can't say with confidence that he failed at this.

What this man did over the course of 'Brexit' has done irreparable harm to the nation; financially, legally, socially etc. He really ought to be facing criminal charges.

Edit History

2019-13-Mo 03:13:37 pm

Though I'm happy to hear we might be getting rid of the twat, the damage is done. He did everything he could to scupper us and I can't say with confidence that he failed at this.

What this man did over the course of 'Brexit' has done irreparable harm to the nation; financially, legally, socially etc. He really ought be facing criminal charges.

I hate this parliament. Bunch of quisling traitors. No other word for it, they've conspired with the EU (a foreign body, our opponents in these negotiations) to prevent us from leaving. Scum.

Surely he won't be allowed to escape entirely? New management is coming. Bercow must be trapped and kept safe for his fair and balanced treason trial and his subsequent hanging.

About time...

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Worse speaker in living memory. A traitor to his party, his country and democracy. He'll be missed like a hole in the head.

• he said leaving on 31 October would be the "least disruptive and most democratic" time to go.

The least disruptive time to have gone would have been before you broke democracy in this country bud!

"Throughout my time as Speaker, I have sought to increase the relative authority of this legislature for which I will make absolutely no apology to anyone, anywhere, at any time."

I wouldn't ACCEPT any apology from you. You're a traitorous, arrogant fucking snake.

yes!

Buh by. Don't let the...naw, I HOPE the doorknob hits you in the ass on your way out the door.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Dissenter
connecting...