As the race ends, one minister quits in protest at a possible Boris Johnson victory.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-49065490

"Meanwhile, the Liberal Democrats..."

Hahahaha! Remember them? Good god. What a failed party. If you think about it, they should have been able to occupy the centre ground with ease but they came across as wishy-washy and continue to fade into the background.

I guess, with Labour and the Conservatives receiving the drubbing they both deserve over their desire to rumble Brexit, every other party could do (relatively) well which may bring us the breath of fresh air that UK politics requires.

I'm honestly tired of the old two-party race although when it comes to voting, I barely recognise anyone to the left of the Tories at the moment. Same problem in the US. They've all become so "woke" (god, I hate how that word is used at the moment) pretty much everyone is unrecognisable except the right.

Edit History

2019-31-Mo 01:31:11 am

"Meanwhile, the Liberal Democrats..."

Hahahaha! Remember them? Good god. What a failed party. If you think about it, they should have been able to occupy the centre ground with ease but they came across as wishy-washy and continue to fade into the background. I guess, with Labour and the Conservatives receiving the drubbing they both deserve over their desire to rumble Brexit, every other party could do (relatively) well which may bring us the breath of fresh air that UK politics requires. I'm honestly tired of the old two-party race although when it comes to voting, I barely recognise anyone to the left of the Tories at the moment. Same problem in the US. They've all become so "woke" (god, I hate how that word is used at the moment) pretty much everyone is unrecognisable except the right.

Gotta be Bojo... shame he cucked out re: "oRaNGe mAN rAyyCiSSSS", though. Should've stood his ground.

Come on, Rory!

I'm hoping Jeremy Hunt becomes a new cockney rhyming slang should he win the contest.

Dissenter
connecting...