West Midlands Police are looking into a complaint from Labour MP Jess Phillips against Carl Benjamin.
175 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-48185348

Dirty dirty smear merchants.

I stand with Carl, I have no intention of raping her.

What a disingenuous cunt this cancerous bitch is.

Playing the victim card, typical leftist

Sargon did nothing wrong.

...and so the censorship brigade continues with the BBC virtue signalling for all of their worth. This entire article is a disgrace.

That should be a pretty quick investigation, even for the cucked police... what did he tweet? OK bye.

"Members of UKIP's Swindon branch said Mr Benjamin had only joined the local party recently and he should be deselected." -We found one woman who didn't deny being a UKIP Member and that was good enough for us.

Edit History

2019-40-Tu 03:40:21 pm

"Members of UKIP's Swindon branch said Mr Benjamin had only joined the local party recently and he should be deselected." -We found one woman who claimed to be a UKIP Member and that was good enough for us.

Go Jess and cry me a river of (crocodile) tears. You are a soulless hag with no feelings to be hurt.

Let's not forget - she was using her anti male hatred to ban support for male suicide victims when he tweeted the joke at her.

Carl has talked about his uncle being a suicide victim, so obviously this hit home.

She knows nobody would want to touch her with a barge pole. She is a crybully from a position of massive power trying to silence the little man.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...