Mariam Moustafa was repeatedly punched in an attack "fuelled by social media", a court hears.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-48641190

there's that pussy privilege again

"This was not an attack motivated by hostility to race or religion. It was to do with a boy."

Oh, that's ok then. Phew.

Edit History

2019-36-Fr 04:36:54 pm

matriarchal privilege

2019-38-Fr 04:38:10 pm

2019-38-Fr 04:38:23 pm

• "This was not an attack motivated by hostility to race or religion. It was to do with a boy." *

2019-38-Fr 04:38:36 pm

*"This was not an attack motivated by hostility to race or religion. It was to do with a boy."*

So these savages get a few months for what is essentially murder. Deport these scumbags.

Recent sentencing is basically giving violent women the message it's OK you will not be punished. Hmm, now what could the logical outcome of that possibly be?

Holy shit if this was my daughter I would be smiling that these vile cunts only got short sentences, they should be begging for a 20year stretch inside where I can't easily get to them.

Even the 16 year old. I would beat her name and address out of the other ones.

Full scorched earth, who were the cunts that raised these vile shitbags cos they are next on the list.

Finally the shit judiciary service who let them off for killing my daughter would be getting a dose too.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...