Student Laila Laurel won an award for her design, intended to make men sit with their legs together.
44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-norfolk-49037135

I have balls, is that ok ? Fucking bigoted bitch

Blame the wankers who would award a prize for this sort of shit.

"Backlash". Because calling it criticism doesn't help the narrative.

"I have received a lot of explicit messages from men who seem to be under the impression that I hate all men." .... Well... That's because you do, you stupid bitch.

She should receive backlash and also should seek some mental health care.

Think about it this lady has so much anger inside of her and has been indoctrinated so much by the far left that she actually wasted a few months of her life because of how men sit.

yeah, telling the moron who made the chairs, the ones who gave her the award and the newspaper that printed the story, that they're all fucktards, is not backlash, it's simply criticism of stupidity.

Ah, so now they're designing TORTURE devices for those EVIL cisgendered people? What's next, castra- oops, spoke too soon!

I suggest she puts 2 potatoes and a small banana in her knickers and sits in her own chair. When she finds it uncomfortable, and she will, she should apologise for being a twat.

Easily solved.

Simply provide your employer with a consent form stating that they accept full responsibility for all future medical expenses incurred by the use of the chair, including but not limited to:

1. Absenteeism due to rashes, bruises and other injuries of the groin

2. Infertility and its subsequent outcomes, including loss of enjoyment of life, divorce costs, pain and suffering, loneliness in old age, etc.

3. Genital injuries and all associated medical and psychological costs including loss of sexual function and inability to maintain a meaningful relationship with sexual partners

4. Cancers and all related costs, including loss of income, funeral costs, death taxes, child rearing and support costs, spousal financial loss, etc.

I think the chairs are hilarious and I think it is hilarious that feminazis want to train their beta cucks. If you are not a beta cuck then the chairs are not for you. Let the women have their fun with their cucks and beta orbiters.

Edit History

2019-45-Fr 12:45:28 am

I think the chairs are hilarious and I think it is hilarious that feminazis want to train their beta cucks. If you are not a beta cuck then the chairs are not for you.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...