Mayor Sadiq Khan says "we simply can't afford to have numbers of people congregating".
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-london-54204929

"we simply can't afford to have numbers of people congregating"

Unless it's a group of "peaceful" dindu's

~KHAAAAAN!!!

Edit History

2020-32-Fr 10:32:05 am

"we simply can't afford to have numbers of people congregating"

Unless it's a group of peaceful dindu's

~KHAAAAAN!!!

Fuck off Kahn. I predict there will be public objection on a large scale and you will be forced to act like less of a fun-killing shitheel. Fuck you, why are you still Mayor of London? You're a moron, Kahn. A complete asshole.

"He said they were instead "working on something people can enjoy in the comfort and safety of their living rooms on TV"."

What, like footage of a live fireworks display or something? It's this sort of disingenous shite that he spews forth that account for just how many people consider him a disingenuous, smug, little prick. Why not just have a great display and have "social distancing" if that wanks you off, why not, but still hold it and film it so people can enjoy it. You think the majority of the UK public watch the show "live", in shithole London? Which you have destroyed? Are you on crack, Kahn?

Edit History

2020-52-Fr 10:52:18 am

Fuck off Kahn. I predict there will be public objection on a large scale and you will be forced to act like less of a fun-killing shitheel. Fuck you, why are you still Mayor of London? You're a moron, Kahn. A complete asshole.

You could have a BLM protest instead

Chip, chip, chip, just a little more everyday, just chipping away everything that everyone looks forward too all the time.

I don't know how these cunts manage to stand up straight when their pants/knickers must be so full of Jizz from this complete fucking circle-jerk and mutual mental masturbation that is going on, they must be like concrete by now.

Oh and Fuck the left Defund the bbc and destroy blm and KILL KHAN.

Edit History

2020-25-Fr 12:25:13 pm

Chip, chip, chip, just a little more everyday, just chipping away everything that everyone looks forward too all the time.

I don't know how these cunts manage to stand up straight when their pants/knickers must be so full of Jizz from this complete fucking circle-jerk and mental masturbation that is going on, they must be like concrete by now.

Oh and Fuck the left Defund the bbc and destroy blm and KILL KHAN.

If it's fun, it's banned.

Partially-violent protests, carry on.

Curfews by Hallowe'en.

Troops on the street by Christmas.

It's habbening.

Kahn must be on something or he might be more rational !

Still waiting for Saddickhead to be canceled. What is he mayor for life now? I see Boris the Pussy canceled the elections that could have replaced this Soros buttboy.

Dissenter
connecting...