Joseph McCann is accused of 37 offences against 11 women and children over a two-week period.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-london-50389744

The BBC have no problem showing a white offender.

Inside the BBC there were celebrations because finally there was a non-Muslim doing the raping and pillaging. They decided to run with his picture front and center for two weeks at least.

If he'd claim to be a muzzy, he'd get off easy. All he has to do is say, "I'm a convert to Islam and it is our culture to conduct depraved sexual attacks on non-muzzy women".

Edit History

2019-54-Tu 03:54:38 pm

If he'd claim to be a muzzy, he'd get off easy. All he has to do is say, "I'm a convert to Islam and it is out culture to conduct depraved sexual attacks on non-muzzy women".

Funny there's not as much detail, or accompanying image in this story https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50390425 Could it be his name was Zia Uddin? What am I saying? Back to sleep for me!

Mandatory death sentence for such predators.

Monsters exist, and this one needs to be burned and its ashes burned again before being launched into into the sun. What I just read was worse than the story lines of many horror movies.

Don Lemon must be all over this story.

Oh, dis is dat man wit de Oirish accent, now. He's from Harrow though, right so. To be sure, to be sure.

Edit History

2019-22-Tu 05:22:45 pm

Oh, he's from Harrow now, right so. To be sure, to be sure.

Lock the animal up and throw away the key - give him an extra 10 years for styling himself after Ricky Gervais

Edit History

2019-03-Tu 05:03:12 pm

Lock the animal up and throw away the key

Note: he is accused not convicted. Why was his name not kept secret? Even if he were to be released or sectioned under the mental health act, his normal life has ended because of BBC 'reporting' . The definition of BBC 'reporting' is 'slagging off white people whenever possible and making heroes of dodgy lawbreaking foreigners.'

Dissenter
connecting...