Emily Burrows believed she did not need the vaccine but became critically ill with the virus.
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-gloucestershire-58481626

Anyone sick of these articles yet? I know I am and for every anecdote the fake news media can drag up of death bed recanting by someone who didn't get the jab we can find instances of people injured or killed by taking the mRNA gene therapy.

Her biggest regret should be eating all those donuts.

fuck off propagandists. Why not interviewing the relatives of the dead from the vaccines?

Not a single one of these “articles” put out by MSM has published what medicine the hospital did provide or rather didn’t. Not one has asked medical staff why wasn’t ivermectin or Math+ Protocol used.

She should sue for not being treated with ivermectin.

BULL SHIT! There is NO COVID 19! You can't keep this charade up forever! The people are waking up!

Why did the press bash the Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative? It worked. If there is a preventative out there, the emergency ok of the vaccine would be unlawful. They had to discredit it to get the big pharms go ahead to distribute the untested vaccine

I will take "Shit That Never Happened" for $1000, Alex.

HERE'S THE DEAL:

BURIED IN THE CENTER OF THE ARTICLE IS THE REAL STORY -

THIS PERSON HAS THE PRE-EXISTING CONDITION OF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

Can Anyone Say High Risk Patient? Would The Vax Have Helped? Who Knows.

But So Far, Its Hurt The Healthy.

The Beebs has lost all credibility as a news organization. The JABBED are the overwhelming MAJORITY of cases of hospitalization now for any reason, since they ruined their immune system by highjacking general immunity to produce one specific antibody. So these people cannot respond to variants or any novel illness at all. It's genocide.

Dissenter
connecting...