The teenage climate change activist is waved off by supporters as she sets sail from the UK.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-devon-49330423

I hope the fucking boat sinks in shark infested water.

In a serious sense, she is 16 i doudt that she can even understand the real science behind climate change. She is nothing more than a preacher.

Edit History

2019-04-We 08:04:29 pm

Her parents (and handler) should be arrested for abusing a girl with autism.

How did she get to the UK to board the boat? I hope this arrogant little shit swam from Stockholm.

Please sink.

No this is great, now when people complain about overconsumption you can tell them to get in the fucking sea!

Go take her King Neptune.

Now go impress that super-thrilling, Wish-fulfilling, Yoo-Hoo spilling, Ultra-swinging, boner-bringing, Gaily singing, dingalinging, Stupefying, fortifying, As of Monday, shoelace tying, Stimulating, titillating, Kitty-cat impersonating, Mega-rocking, pillow-talking, Just a little crooked walking, Coyly pouting, booby-sprouting: For some reason always shouting, Fascinating, captivating, Happiness and joy creating...

Down Syndrome Girl!

so taking a 6 hour flight in coach was too harsh on the environment but sailing on a 25 million dollar boat that took a lot of energy to produce and isn't something normal people can experience some how makes her a hero? more privileged bullshit being pushed by retards who believe in climate hoaxes that have been proven to be bullshit. the models are the reference point and the models are biased.

inb4 thoughts and prayers to Greta

Maybe her vessel will pull a Titanic and hit an iceberg on the way over?

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...