An artist designed the sculpture of Jen Reid to replace the toppled Edward Colston statue in Bristol.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-bristol-53427014

"the sculpture "is about making a stand for my mother, for my daughter, for black people like me". "

So... wealthy middle-class University educated Marxists?

What a shame it wasnt given the chance to be destroyed.

Seeing as how the penalty for tearing down a statue in Bristol is a police caution, I doubt this piece would have survived the weekend.

We'll never have justice until we welcome statutes to destructive criminal ethno-supremacists like Jen Reid.

100% cert that Ms Reid grifts a living off of the White taxpayer, one way or another.

Probably would have been allowed to stand if the backlash wasn't so immense. Though you never get to hear about size of anti-BLM, only ever hear about their brainwashed/paid supporters.

Why waste money on a crane? Just pull it down hard then smash it up with hammers.

Fine.

It was going to get torn the fuck down anyway.

How about replacing the statue of Colston with a STATUE OF FUCKING COLSTON. That statue was put up for a fucking reason in the first place.

#history

I have a feeling it will be back soon. BBC will probably encourage a campaign to have it reinstated.

bout fukn Time ... but actually surprised ... cowards prob talked to her or gave her some money ... TELL us the Facts

Life comes at you fast...

Dissenter
connecting...