The Oracle shopping centre decides "not to extend the lease" of the popular US fast-food chain.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-berkshire-50094551

Why must liberals ruin everything that is good?

A few fucking snowflakes screech hysterically and businesses get closed own. Time to get real and stand up to these pansies. They are probably all sickly vegans with no money anyway. Be proud of your values and tell the not-rights exactly why they are not right. There is a far bigger customer base of normal people with big wallets who would happily open them just to see some moral backbone in this clown world.

Faggotry continues to run rampant in the UK.

Totalitarian.

Islam is right about Gays.

Faggots hate chicken.

The UK hates freedom.

I like freedom AND chicken... so I'm against this.

is it clear to everyone that the privilege the fraud that is the lgbt "community" has become a force capable of extortion. if a group wanted a gay bar gone from their community it would be a dead no, but oh god dont dare say anything against the degenerates if you disagree with their totalitarian bullshit. why is it they can be inflexible but the greater society has to bend?

Fuck the oracle, bunch of surrender monkey cunts...!!!!

More chikin for me then! Last night and today for lunch.

So you interviewed someone who lost their job as a result, and they said...... oh that's right, you're not balanced are you?

Dissenter
connecting...